Re: exponential cooling

Hi all-
I recall this mechanism goes as the difference between T^4 of the brick and
T^4 of 'its surroundings'. Wouldn't everything that goes as some
difference be exponential? It seems to me like the time constant might be
affected by the power of T involved, but the cooling would be exponential.
It might be helpful to recall that the exponential function is
the solution of the differential equation:
dy/dt = ky
where k is a constant. Note that it is the first power of y that
occurs on the right hand side of the equation.
Regards,
Jack