RE: Computer Illiterates

If they ask a second time, it simply means I did not communicate well the
first time. Generally when teaching, as in other parts of life, I judge
the quality of my communication by the response of the listener. That
doesn't mean I take full responsibility for my students learning, just
responsibility for my own communication.

cheers

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Leigh Palmer