Re: your mail

I've only got an old copy of Igor (about 2.5yrs), but here is all the
information from the users manual:

IGOR
The graphing and data analysis power tool
from
WaveMetrics
PO Box 2088
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
503-635-8849

This is one of the better "waves codes" that I've ever seen. I have found
that if you want to do analysis of any wave like phenomena, IGOR is as
good as MAPLE or Mathematica (in this one area of specialization). I've
never gotten an upgrade because it still does everything I/we could want.