Re: The Energy Sucker, a perpetual motion machine of the

Richard Langer wrote:

Now we know that we can't use a Web Browser like Netscape to distribute
documents.

I used FTP to grab the document - that worked - just use your E-mail address
as your password.

I used Netscape to get it with no problem except an access delay.
Netscape automatically uses your EMail address as your password. I
believe that it can't handle systems that don't respond to "anonymous"
as the user name, but it does fine in most cases.
--
Maurice Barnhill, mvb@udel.edu
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~barnhill/