Re: Double Bounce Demo

At 08:01 AM 10/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
I noticed that American Science and Surplus has a "double bounce" apparatus
listed
in their latest catalog. It consists of a stack of, I believe, 5 drilled
super balls,
each smaller than the next, and a stick to keep them together. They claim,
and I don't
doubt, a very spectacular bounce of the top ball with a short drop.

I have purchased the predrilled balls - they work pretty well, but you have
to ignore all the references to "SUPER NOVAS"