Helicopter prop

A student from my school who is interested in helicopters and who takes
a "writing about science" cours asked me about some good references. I
remembered that there was someone on this list who devoted a web page
to the physics of the flight. Am I right? What is the address of that
sight? If not does anyone know of other internet resources for this
topic. Apparently he has to use the internet for this project.
Thanks,
Violeta

Violeta Grigorescu