Re: .Bernoulli and curve balls.

Leigh: Your comments seem correct, but I'm still puzzled. Pressure in the
pipe has to come from molecules bouncing off the pipe. If there is less
pressure there must be fewer molecules hitting the pipe or else they are not
hitting the pipe as hard. If the fluid is incompressible the number of
molecules hitting the pipe must be the same so they must not be hitting it
as hard. If the pressure is higher they must be hitting the pipe harder.
Is there a flaw here?

I don't see that molecules ever enter the picture here. Bernoulli's
theorem works for a classical continuous incompressible fluid. Molecules
play no role in that picture. I think you are thinking about a gas.

Leigh