RE: The Mechanical Universe texts

To Dan MacIsaac-
The bookstore at College of DuPage printed up some copies of
Beyond TMU (with permission from the publisher). Perhaps, by copy of this
posting, Herb Schwarz would be willing to check and see if any of those
are available. If not, I might be able to find one such copy. I
definitely would NOT be willing to sell my own copy, which I think should
be reprinted!!!
Regards,
Jack