Re: telling them lies

Well, perhaps commitment was the wrong word because I don't think of
constructivism as a cause - I meant it as a theoretical commitment, just
as I am committed to QM (tho' I understand far less about QM than I do
about constructivism). :^)

That's the nub of it, alright. I'm not committed to QM. Show me a better
theory (one which describes Nature better) and I'd dump it in a minute.
QM, particularly, is not intuitively appealing. I only use it because
it works better than any other tool I've got for the purpose.

Leigh