Re: Mouse balls - Fun Demo!

On Sat, 24 Aug 1996, Alex. F. Burr wrote:
You were fortunate in your choice of a cheap mouse. I have just checked
six different makes of mice (including one Mac mouse) and found them
all to have shepherically symetric mouse balls. The balls divided
themselves into two catagories - grey and heavy -- black and light
all rolled in straight lines

Strange, I checked about 12 today on both macs and pc's and all had quite
a bit of wobble to them. Your batch of mice must have been given the
"good" balls. Ya want a bad ball for demos? I'm not going there...
James Bradford Shue jshue@comp.uark.edu
University of Arkansas Voice phone:(501) 575-6059
Physics Lab/Demo Curator FAX Number: (501) 575-4580
WWW Page http://comp.uark.edu/~jshue