Re: Mail failure

Mike Monce writes:

Sorry to post this to the list, but is anybody else getting these weird
mail bounces?? I included the header from the last one.

Mike is getting those because the mailer at South Dakota State is
misconfigured and is returning mail not only to me as list owner, but
regrettably to Mike also who wrote the original message. I'm afraid there's
nothing I can do about it here, except to remove the subscriber at sdstate,
and I think it may be temporary. If it continues to bother Mike or anyone
else, let me know and I'll delete the subscriber.

Dick Smith
Department of Physics
The University of West Florida
Pensacola, FL 32514