Re: Macs with PC cards

If you are looking for some _information_ (as opposed to opinion) on the
mac's with pc cards, the september 96 Mac World Magazine has a review of
a number of options including SoftWindows, Orange PC and Apple PC card.

In addition, i would like to mention that someone has been identity
spoofing my username and id the last couple of days. The problem has
been rectified.