Listproc's drunken behavior

Many of you have noticed (and thanks to those of you who have sent specimen
messages to me) that Listproc has gone screwey on us. Multiple messages.
Different parts of unrelated messages assembled into one bogus message. Long
periods of silence punctuated by bursts of released mail.

All I can say is: you are right. The systems person who is maintaining
Listproc for us says that what we've just seen is a burst of adolescent
server behavior that should be under control Real Soon Now, and that he is
trying to undo some recent "improvements" he made to the server. We'll see.
In the meantime, try to be as patient as possible. Thanks ==> Dick

Dick Smith
Department of Physics
The University of West Florida
Pensacola, FL 32514