Re: Old Stars

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, David J. Abineri wrote:

When we look at the oldest stars we can see, we are looking back to
a time just after the big bang. How is it that we (planet earth) have
arrived 'here' before the light that left those stars?

David Abineri dabineri@tso.cin.ix.net

We did not arrive before the oldest stars. Just assume the old stars were
"bathing" the solar region before the creation of the Sun.

LGH