Re: 'toon physics

Tom K. McCarthy wrote:

I regularly use cartoons in both my physics classes and in my physical science
classes. After we study Newton's laws, We view a series of cartoons and they have a
writing assignment based on what they see. They must describe what happened, provide a
force diagram, and be able to describe which laws are involved and how they were
supported or violated. Here is a link to the "Cartoon Laws"
http://www.nwlink.com/~deviant/phys.html
--
Richard Goode
Physics Teacher

Is there a video that has a collection of wacky cartoon physics?

----------
Tom K. McCarthy Email:mcca6300@spacelink.msfc.nasa.gov

Tom
Not that I know of. I tried to talk Warner Bros. into doing one but I
never got anywhere with them. It always seamed to get lost in the
shuffle. I just use a few that my kids have on video tape
--
Man does not cease to play because he grows old...man grows old becauses
he ceases to play.

Richard goode
Porterville High School