Ticonderoga Lob

I am working on a problem statement and I would like to know the position
of Fort Ticonderoga relative to the peak of Mount Defiance. The problem
is one of projectile motion and what I need are the vertical and
horizontal displacements of a cannonball suitably launched from the peak
of Mount Defiance. (It is my understanding that Ethan Allen and the
Green Mountain Boys got the British to surrender at Fort Ticonderoga when
they placed a cannon on the peak of nearby Mount Defiance.)

Any suggestions as to how I can get this information?

Eugene (Gene) P. Mosca Phone 410-293-6659 (Fax 3729)
Physics Department 410-267-0144 Home
572 Holloway Road 610-683-3597 Summer
U.S.Naval Academy Mailstop 9C, Michelson Rm 339
Annapolis MD 21402 email: mosca@nadn.navy.mil