Re: Hot air balloons...

HI,
I knew someone who made hotair ballons using dry clening
plastic bags, a bit of wire for a frame and used little heating pellets
(maybe from a camping supply store). This guy use to put sparlers and
fireworks with long fuses on the ballons and then check the mornings
olice reports for UFO's. He also use to launch hydrogen ballons with a
fuse and have them explode.

Thnaks
roger