Virtual Particles

I have another question:

Which of the allegedly virtual particles exhibit the property of mass?

I don't mean to resurrect the discussion of a few months ago re photon mass
about the equivalence of mass/energy.

And I don't know how to frame the question so that we don't get too
convoluted here.

I mean do gluons, the weak bosons, and possibly gravitons exhibit the
property of mass in the same way that quarks and leptons exhibit the
property of mass?

TX

Jim.Green@Snow.edu