Re: Physics First

As much as I like Lowell's idea of integrated science, our district is
plagued with a 25% mobility rate which make such a program hard to mesh with
students comoing and going.

ken fox

Ken, We maintain a second, less integrated program, for such students.
Even so, there are problems keeping a good integrated program going as
teachers need to be able to teach more than one science. We blend or
cross biology and chemistry or chemistry and physics but have never had
to ask a teacher to teach both biology and physics concepts.

Lowell