Re: HARDWARE: Dual monitors

I didn't see the earlier thread about increasing the desktop area to
spread over multiple monitors, so I don't know if the point has been
made; but its a standard feature on Macs and has been for years. WIth
some, you need to get an additional video card, but the extra large
desktop and the ability to drag windows from one monitor to another is
part of the OS. You choose which one gets the menus at the top. It's
great for debugging, because you can have your debugger on one monitor and
the screen display of the program you're debugging on the other.
--Bob Estes