EPA Oversteps Boundary

Well, the EPA has really done it this time. According to a headline
in the 'Beyond Compliance' (how appropriate) newsletter, the EPA's
latest auditing policy proposes a "75% reduction in gravity." I think
we should all vigorously protest. How will we get rid of all that
mass?
Seriously, this was the front-page headline for this newsletter.
It really was referring to the seriousness of fines. I wonder if
anyone on the staff thought about this before printing it? Good for
a chuckle at least.
Greg Puskar