(Fwd) Stevie and Amanda

Received this message recently. You might want to respond. Doesn't
sound like the most complicated project in the world but I suppose
they are trying to illustrate just how far the Internet can reach.
Take a minute to help Stevie and Amanda out.

Hi, our names are Stevie and Amanda. We are in the 5th grade at the
Phillipston Memorial school, Phillipston, Massachusetts, USA. We are
doing a
science project on the Internet. We want to see how many responses
we can get
back in two weeks. (We are only sending out 2 letters.)

Please respond and then send this letter to anyone you communicate
with on the
Internet. Respond to smc@tiac.net

1.) Where do you live? (state and country)
2.) From whom did you get this letter?

Thank you,

Stevie and Amanda

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29526 variety in unity.
pjcamp@csd1.coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
(803)349-2227 The Name of the Rose
fax: (803)349-2926