Binaural Beats & Phys-l

Good morning all,

Thanks to John, Sister Margaret, Jim, and jaskill@millikan for responding
to my query. Thanks to Dick Smith for managing this resource.

John, yesterday (before reading your post), I checked for the phenomenon
with a 440 Hz, 443 Hz combination and was disappointed by the lack of
beats. It was thoughtful of you to answer that question before I asked it.
:)

Cheers!

Cherie 8-)

Cherie Bibo Lehman Physics Teacher
cblehman@cidmac.ecn.purdue.edu West Lafayette Jr-Sr High School
(w)317-775-1300 West Lafayette IN 47906
(fax)317-775-1375

"All of physics is either impossible or trivial. It is impossible until
you understand it, and then it becomes trivial."
Ernest Rutherford