Time again.

Thought I would present my revised "Time is Responsible for
Missing Mass Thoery." Things have gotten boring lately and I thought
it was about "TIME" I said something vaguely foolish.(ha-ha! Get it?
TIME! I kill me! :-) Anyway.... here goes. (Take a breath-Hit self in
forhead now):

If energy is required to move through any dimension (i.e. in
the x,y,and/or z direction) is energy required to move the nine
spatial dimensions forward through the time dimension? If so would
that energy have to be supplied at a constant rate in order to keep
space moving along the time "axis" at a constant rate? Lastly, if
that is possible, then wouldn't matter have to be constantly converted
at a regular rate in order to supply this energy thus accounting for
missing mass and even DIMINISHING mass throughout the universe?
Thanks.

Hans G. Ammitzboll All our life is dust in the wind
Science flowing like the grains of sand
The Peddie School in an hourglass with the thrill of
Hightstown NJ victory, and the agony of defeat.