Re: Electric Beats?

I got that CD from one of the science ed equipment houses. CENCO has it in
their most recent catalog (32925U) for 39.95. M.J. Clarke.
----------
From: John Mallinckrodt
To: phys-l
Cc: AJMALLINCKRO
Subject: Re: Electric Beats?
Date: Thursday, May 16, 1996 7:58AM

This phenomenon and many more are beautifully presented on a CD called
"Auditory Demonstrations" that was prepared at the Institute for
Perception Research at Eindhoven in The Netherlands. I got a copy
through the Acoustical Society of America. I'm sorry that I cannot find
any ordering information in the package.

John
A. John Mallinckrodt email: mallinckrodt@csupomona.edu
Professor of Physics voice: 909-869-4054
Cal Poly Pomona fax: 909-869-5090
Pomona, CA 91768 office: Building 8, Room 223
web: http://www.sci.csupomona.edu/~mallinckrodt/