Information on lunar crater

A student is seeking information on the lunar crater Piccolomina (near Mare
Nectaris). In particular, she needs to know the height of the crater wall
and the central peak above the floor of the crater.

Any pointers greatly appreciated. Reply to the list, directly to me, or to
skim@rmc.edu.

Thanks!

Department of Physics * *
Randolph-Macon College * "An insanity as enormous, as complex *
P.O. Box 5005 * as the one around me had to be planned. *
Ashland, VA 23005-5505 * I've found the plan!" *
* *
phone: (804) 752-7344 * -- Robert Heinlein, "They" (1948) *
FAX: (804) 752-4724 * *