Block schedules, 3 grading periods and other things

Our high school is looking into

(1) moving from science classes meeting everyday (Monday to Friday)
to meeting three times a week (longer periods)
- 50 minutes for 5 days to 75 minutes for 3 days

(2) moving from 4 grading periods during the regular school year to 3
grading periods

(3) moving from numerical grades (75-passing, 100-excellent) to
letter grades (A+,...)

We need all the comments and input you can give us. We are in the process
of restructuring. It's a big move and we need all the help we can get
specially block scheduling.

| ___
| Zosimo Oscar P. Villa Jr. (@-@)
| Physics Teacher _<----->_ |
| Science Department ( ( ) ) |
| Ateneo de Manila High School \ \m m/ / |
| email : ocavilla@pusit.admu.edu.ph ^^^ ^^^ |