Re: Lasers and entertainment

Hi

I'm teaching my self English. Please forgive me for the grammar mistakes.

Mi name is Tonio
Being on PHYS-L I have got your address.

I Hope you will like it.

About laser, intelligence and the invisible nets of space-time:

The antientropic correlation of interactions which appear where/when
the radiation laser appear can do us to think to the intelligence of space
time.

In this way we can think at invisible neuronal nets/cortices of space time
which correlate all the interractions.

The programs of all correlations of all interractions are all rules
which we are descovering.

For all visible material structures of universe at each moment it could be
an invisible neuronal cortex of space time.

All neuronal cortices of space time like archeological levels of a invisible
neuronal mountain could keep all the informations about the Past, the Present
and the Future.

We are running through the invisible mountain of space-time on neuronal
bob ways.

I'm looking foward to hear you.
Sincerely, Tonio