Re: The Soapbox

This discussion seems to have been, mostly, about what is wrong with the
other guy. That is totally unproductive. What we each need to be focusing
on is "How can I do a better job, given the circumstances in which I am
working?"
This is not the forum in which to deal with external factors, however
important. We need to take them up with our administrations, legislative
representatives, etc.
Al Clark