Higher Level Exam Questions

To one and all,
Currently in Queensland schools, the Physics syllabus is
undergoing great change. We are restructuring our assessment items into
three main areas, these being Knowledge, Scientific Processes and Complex
Reasoning.

Knowledge involves that part of the course that the
student "should" know like definitions, formulae etc. Scientific
Processes involves putting the knowledge into practice. Complex Reasoning
involves such areas as harder problem solving, decision making, creative
thinking and critical thinking.

As I am a second year teacher and I have only a small
supply of questions, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the
direction of any good supply of complex reasoning type questions which
can be found on the internet or which I could modify to suit my needs.

Thanking you in advance,
Geoff Young
Physics Teacher, Redlands College
Wellington Point Queensland Australia