Re: Presidential Awards for Excellence in Science, Math, et al (fwd)

DEADLINE for making nominations: Monday, April 15, 1996.

according to my calendar, we've yet to reach the 15th of April 96. I'm
often wrong, however and have lost the odd week here and there. Or do you
have a more recent advert?

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Visiting Assistant Professor of Physics, danmac@physics.purdue.edu
http://physics.purdue.edu/~danmac/homepage.html (yes, white socks)
CUSeeMe Digital Videoconferencing on 128.210.67.149 and 128.210.67.147

00j0watson@bsuvc.bsu.edu

The Presidential Award for science teachers is a great idea.
BUT the nomination date for THIS year has passed.