Re:the comet

Just a brief comment to encourage all you northern hemisphere
people to look at this one! We lose it from our sky here in
Australia after tonight, I believe, but it is already quite
spectacular - big, similar to the moon in size, and with a
long faint tail - all visible to the naked eye from here.
It is expected to be brighter for you people, and will
be high in your sky soon
from an envious
Margaret Mazzolini
Swinburne University, Australia