Re: [Phys-L] the sign of g

Yeah I do all that, but they keep making the same mistake (well not all of them of course). My subtle variation of the discussion gets their attention because they haven't heard it before so they become more actively engaged (that is, argumentative). But it doesn't go as far as I would like, somehow. I suppose that it's one of those things that can only be presented in one way, and it's up to them to "get" it.

Stefan Jeglinski