[Phys-L] Judging for Physics Video Competition

I am writing to find judges for my 'students teaching students' physics
competition (missionfisx.com). There were 13 entrants in my student
teaching competition - each submitted a two minute video about Newton's Law
of Universal Gravitation.

I am asking for judges to watch the videos and rank them from 1st to 13th.
After averaging the results, the top five will receive prizes. I'm also
asking for you to give a short description of what you believe makes for a
great educational physics video. My target audience is freshman
introductory physics.

If can email a spreadsheet with links to the videos.

Please let me know if you would be willing to help. I am looking for the
scores to be submitted by next Friday (January 16th).

Thanks

Jim Flannery