Re: [Phys-L] Freeman Dyson in an interview

Ze'ev,

Re:
<
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/letters-to-a-heretic-an-email-conversation-with-climate-change-sceptic-professor-freeman-dyson-2224912.html
.

Steve Connor errs in presenting Andrew Wakefield as one whose theory has
been resoundingly defeated. about vaccines, other environmental
contributors and autism)

It's easier to watch a documentary than to read the material required to
produce one, so, for starters I recommend this one: Autism: Made in the
USA. It was produced by Gary Null, for whom it is easy to find character
assassinations, one being that he is not a formally trained MD. The trouble
with this thinking is, however, that 4 board-certified pediatricians do
most of the talking in this expertly researched documentary. Not only that
virtually all viewpoints, which might have an interest, get licensed to
speak in this documentary, including the economics and the politics.
Understanding of the incentives and agendas of both sides of this high
dollar debate is presented.

I wrote the transcript for this documentary and it can be found by a search
on < Autism transcript norwood > This exercise, due to the many necessary
replays, had me watching the documentary 4 or 5 times, and one lesson was
that a single viewing successfully communicates only a small part of the
information presented. I have indexed the transcript so that it becomes
much easier to access any topic without again having to watch the
documentary.

Parents and other relatives, truly concerned about the well-being of new
arrivals to their families had best take heed, and invest the necessary
tens of hours to gain an understanding of this complex phenomenon, by
self-informing on both sides of it, lest one or more of their new arrivals
and their families be tormented by tens of years of the effects of autism.

I have siblings and other relatives so affected

Bill Norwood