Re: [Phys-L] “Climate science is not settled"

Sad to tell, WSJ is now in the same class as FOX News which (a Florida court confirmed ten years ago) is not bound by the FCC guideline to avoid fabricating false news: the Journal's owner is now under investigation by the British for bribing police, tapping cell phone of celebrities etc.

Brian Whatcott