[Phys-l] Big article in the last two years comparing lecture and active engagement?

Hello all,

I am hoping to crowd-source this question since I can't seem to get at it
with Google.

I recall that in the last couple of years there was a study (and article)
comparing the learning gains in introductory physics between an
experienced, highly-rated traditional lecturer and an inexperienced new
instructor who used interactive engagement methods (clickers, JiTT, etc.).

Can anyone remind me of the title or authors, or provide a link?

Thanks!

Jeff Loats