Re: [Phys-l] Climate skeptic convinced by data. Was: Re: Mike Mann _The hockey

On 02/19/2012 11:25 AM, John Mallinckrodt quoted Art Hobson:

"The sudden atmospheric CO2 spike during only the past two centuries
is unprecedented in at least 800,000 years of alternating ice ages
and interglacials.

That's impossible! The earth is only about 6,000 years old. I know
because I read it at
http://www.conservapedia.com/Age_of_the_Earth

I know that is "the trustworthy encyclopedia" because it says it is.
It says that notions of an older earth are "fatally flawed". See
also the references cited therein.