Re: [Phys-l] Mike Mann _The hockey stick and the climate wars_

John,

Normally, I respect you and enjoy your posts on this list. But your response to my post was simply
dismissive to which I say, "Hogwash!" You are as guilty as all of the "true believers" of never
addressing valid scientific questions.

I am one that has tried to track down the answers from climate scientists to these claims. It is an
endless circle of hand-waving, excuses, and ridiculing statements. I demand more of scientists,
regardless of their field of study. I thought you did too.

David