From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] On Behalf Of John Clement
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 11:28 AM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Subject: [Phys-L] Relativity labeled as a liberal theory

See: http://conservapedia.com/Counterexamples_to_Relativity

"The theory of relativity is a mathematical system that allows no exceptions.
It is heavily promoted by liberals who like its encouragement of relativism
and its tendency to mislead people in how they view the world.[note 1] Here
is a list of 44 counterexamples: any one of them shows that the theory is
incorrect."

My question is: Do the religious right schools also try to teach that relativity is
wrong the way they teach that standard cosmology and evolution is wrong? I
knew that eventually the antiscience attitude would get to physics. It is
already attacking math when the popular "Beka Book" denies that math is a
creation of our minds and claims that set theory is wrong.
Do the funadamentalist universities try to preven the teaching of either
relativity or set theory?

John M. Clement
Houston, TX