Re: [Phys-l] Pres. Obama to eliminate testing portion of NCLB

As one who is totally unschooled in the biological sciences I have to ask:

Can any plant be classified as a predator, or does the definition preclude that?

I've always been fascinated by the Venus Flytraps that grow near here.

So much science testing seems to be based on somewhat arbitrary definitions.
.