Re: [Phys-l] Earth's axis shift--measured how?

Bryan!

Wunderbar! This will be of interest, IMAO, to the phys-l and other communities.

http://www.bmumford.com/mset/courthouse/earthquake/index.html

I'll forward you the info. from Ludwik and JD on the rad. leaks ---

I suspect Japan just barely escaped a Chernobyl.

bc thinks nuclear is now dead for a few decades, at least, in the ring of fire.