Re: [Phys-l] Inception

Yea, this is a great movie -- "Blade Runner" meets "The Matrix." I will
add it to my "Hollywood Physics" movie list for optics and forces -- neat
"anti-gravity" scenes. Unique special effects rarely seen before!

Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu> writes:
I highly recommend the movie "Inception". There is a great scene where
the character played by Ellen Page moves two giant mirrors during a dream
sequence. The two mirrors become parallel and form a classic set of
infinite images. It is the grand scale of the mirrors that makes it so
impressive. If possible, see it in an IMAX theater.

Bob at PC