[Phys-l] electric pickle

I did the pickle in my classes a few weeks ago. My foreign exchange
student from Germany said that this demo is actually in a movie she saw!
It's called Bis Zum Ellenbogen -- a German film (2007) with no English
subtitles. The scene begins around 24:00 (Chapter 3), and you can see the
pickle glow! Amazing! Briefly, a guy accidentally falls on the thing and
dies, and his friends have to cover up what happened. So I guess this is a
comedy?

You can find the DVD online, but most places are in German. I got mine on
an English-language site from Australia:

www.inandout.at

Just do a search here, and you're all set!