Re: [Phys-l] Is the Poisson distribution appropriate to describe the bunched arrival of shoppers at the pay point?

And for at least a week or two at the main PO in Santiago.

They had those portable tape barriers and multiple lines. In my limited Castellano, I said this was better and fairer and proceeded to move them to form one long line. I was quite pleased to find it still there a week later just before I left and the Golpe de Estado.

bc finds, being a foreigner, gets away w/ more.