[Phys-l] satellite dish controllers

We lost both drive controllers for one of our radio telescopes (a modified C Band satellite dish) to an electrical surge during a severe thunderstorm, and have had no luck finding replacements. We're looking for Uniden model UST 7700AT, or equivalent, and we need two of them. If anyone can help, please contact me off-list.

Thanks.
"Magnetism, as you recall from physics class,
is a powerful force that causes certain items
to be attracted to refrigerators."
- Dave Barry

Dr. George Spagna
Physics Department