Re: [Phys-l] satellite dish controllers

Spagna Jr., George wrote:
We lost both drive controllers for one of our radio telescopes (a modified C Band satellite dish) to an electrical surge during a severe thunderstorm, and have had no luck finding replacements. We're looking for Uniden model UST 7700AT, or equivalent, and we need two of them. If anyone can help, please contact me off-list.

Thanks.
Dr. George Spagna
Uniden big dish controllers of this type are no longer freely available it seems.
When I search eBay for satellite actuator, I note a controller of another brand,
and 18 inch and 36 inch linear actuators.

<http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=satellite+actuator&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_odkw=dish+actuator&_osacat=0>
or in Tiny format:
http://tinyurl.com/llwzcz

Brian W