Re: [Phys-l] Isotope chemistry and physics

So Ludwik, what about the taste...you never said. Just gastronomically curious.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556

On Mar 16, 2009, at 2:01 PM, ludwik kowalski wrote:

About a year ago I was using ~100% pure heavy water in an experiment.
Curious about the taste, I put several drops of it into my mouth.
Obviously, the D2O is not highly toxic. I had no reason to suspect
that D2O might be toxic.

Ludwik