Re: [Phys-l] Isotope chemistry and physics

The taste was about the same as ordinary water.

On Mar 16, 2009, at 2:09 PM, Joseph Bellina wrote:

So Ludwik, what about the taste...you never said. Just
gastronomically curious.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556

On Mar 16, 2009, at 2:01 PM, ludwik kowalski wrote:

About a year ago I was using ~100% pure heavy water in an experiment.
Curious about the taste, I put several drops of it into my mouth.
Obviously, the D2O is not highly toxic. I had no reason to suspect
that D2O might be toxic.

Ludwik