Re: [Phys-l] Which is the most E efficient?

Keep your abode well sealed, open the dishwasher when it goes into
the dry cycle, keep your vent fan off when showering (all examples of
'efficiency').

The purpose of the vent fan is to stop condensation on the walls and the resulting buildup of mildew in places you can't reach and clean. Saving a few cents of electricity is not worth endangering your health. My wife is allergic to molds and we take great pains to keep them out of the house.

Bob at PC